Phnom Krom Eco Resort Package
Experience community-based recreational area located at the foot of Phnom Krom mountain near the Tonle Sap Lake, the largest lake in Southeast Asia and also home to the world’s most productive inland fishery. Situated on the northwest Cambodia floodplain, the 100-hectare rural property is own by the Empress Angkor Hotel, one of the leading hotels in Siem Reap, and is only 20 minutes from the town’s airport and the historic Angkor temples. Visitors are offered a unique chance to experience nature and traditional rural lifestyles with the charm, elegance and comfort of an international-standard hotel while helping to diversify local livelihoods and reduce poverty. The site has been developed by hotel management in partnership with local residents in Phum Krorsang Roleung village, a small rural settlement near the lake.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Welcome drink and cold towel.
- Welcome fruit platter in the room.
- Round trip airport shuttle serivice.
- 20% discount on food and beverage
- One hour body massage per person per stay.
- Nightly turndown service
- Two full days: (1st day tour is at Kulen mountain) (2nd day tour is a city tour + lunch at Phnom Eco Resort + Sunset at floating village), exclude boat ticket.
Term and Condition:
- Minimum 2 nights and above is required.